Sunday, September 06, 2009

Good Weather Continues


This lovely weather continues and will remain, hopefully, through next weekend. I have a wash tub full of black BFL X soaking overnight. I'll get it washed and dry it today. I always have the next tub full in the works. I dried wet fiber on the kitchen table in front of the wood stove all last winter. What a difference this weather makes, and I want to take full advantage of it. I have several bags on the machine. My last two days of freedom will be very busy. So much I wanted to do in the apartment that will have to wait until shows are over. November is empty, except for school and farm. I have colleagues who are eager to go back to work...not me. I hate to leave the farm...but without the job I can't have the farm - then there's the medical coverage for both of us. When Matt had his colonoscopy they only asked him for a $10 co-pay. Now his back is shot and he's in pain all the time. Just my luck. He could hardly get out of his chair at the market yesterday, even with the pills. I told him I'm going to trade him in for two 25 year olds.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Oh Maggie, the kitty in the picture could be my Josie's twin. Are it's patches solid or Tabby striped? My Josie has extra toes and looks as tho she is wearing mittens. Too cute.

Was It a successful Market Day for you??