Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hoo-Ray


My jars from The Chemistry Store and lavender from Rainbow Meadow were waiting for me when I got home. I was able to get to work on my Shepherd's Friend Hand Creme after looking after the critters. It takes a while to clear the counters in my little kitchen and get the sink empty, then organize all my ingredients and set out the jars. Three hours standing up and I'm more than ready to sit down and post. I'm setting up in Norwich after work tomorrow. I went into town to pick up my creme labels at the printer and there were many tents already up in front of the court house. Very exciting. I better get back to work. I have soap to wrap tonight but I don't think the old body is going to make it past the creme. Then there are the little bunners out in the barn waiting for their dinner. There's always another living creature around this farm waiting for attention. I'll get to them somehow, sometime. I pulled in to the parking lot at school today and a truck pulled up next to me. We got out at the same time and when we came face to face I saw she was carrying one of my bags! It was quite a thrill. She showed me how she keeps her cell phone in this pocket, her wallet in this one, and this and that. I was so tickled. It made my day before it even began.

No comments: