Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Found Fiber



I was rummaging in the tractor shed, looking for some "new shoes" for back to school. I found a cute pair of paddock boots that might do. Out of the corner of my eye I spied some yellow wool under a blue tarp. Low and behold, three big bags of beautiful dyed yellow roving were hidden there. They were tossed in the shed when we moved here and covered until now. AJ, Matt and I did all the hauling. I got a job a month after I moved in, then there was the year in the trailer, and I've never had time to properly sort through all this stuff. This 28 pounds of wool/mohair/angora roving represents countless hours of work and will really brighten up my Mother Fiber Needle Felting Fiber Packs. They are basking in the glorious sunshine now.

1 comment:

Cornerstone Fibres said...

What a wonderful find!!! That'll look awesome in the booth come fal shows too (grin)
Can't wait to see it all live an din person at Fingerlakes on the 20th.
HUGS
Kim