Thursday, May 07, 2009

Still No Bodie


Out again walking the fields. So many dips, rocks, bushes and trees. Wish I had a horse. I can't imagine how he got so far. I don't think he was dog-napped. Who would want to pick up an old dog walking sideways with a tilted head? He had a license on. I kept asking Holly to find Bodie but she was more interested in the ground hog holes. Talk about a ruined day...Full moon tonight. Matt came home and covered some places I hadn't thought of. Wouldn't it be nice to wake up and find him lying out in the barnyard next to the White Boys? I'm going to make some herb tea and go to bed. Maybe the morning will bring some good news, but I'm doubtful. Bodie doesn't roam far from us and is never on a leash or tied. He doesn't want to be found, I am sure.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Oh no! I don't want to tell the kids... they are so attached to Bodie because he's such a good natured dog. I hope he comes home soon!

Trish said...

So sorry to read this Maggie. Praying that you are able to find him and ease your mind.