Monday, March 23, 2009

"I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends...OH, I..."


...sung to the music of the Beatles song. Carol Crayon Box has created an adorable and eye catching insert for my Bunny Mitten Kit. She edited and printed the instructions for me, after offering her many years of expertise in knitting pattern writing. Carol is a graphic designer from way back and knows what she's doing, and I surely don't. I can raise sheep, make soap, sew bags and spin yarn but marketing my business has always been my weak spot. Carol has been a God-send and I so appreciate her help. She was recently blessed with her new granddaughter, Chloe Lucille, born in Brooklyn, New York, to her daughter Gretl and her husband - yet she still has time to help get me ready for Maryland. Thank you from the bottom my heart, Carol! I can't wait to go out Saturday night of the festival. Both Carol and Kimmie Cornerstone have the gift of gab...I mean, really. It's like they were struck by lightning with the gift of gab. They don't know each other, and I can't wait to get them together at Miele's Pump House Restaurant in New Market. I'll sit back, drink my sherry, and just listen to the rapid fire dialogue going on in front of me. I won't be able to get a work in edgewise, but that's okay, I'll be too tired....and I will SO be LOVING it!

3 comments:

Henya said...

What a beautiful baby. It is so wonderful to have friend who love and support you.

Cornerstone Fibres said...

LOL so thats where my kids get it from heeehee. You are free to tell me to shut up anytime :)
And what a cutie!!!

Maggie's Farm said...

I wouldn't have it any other way, Kim! I mean it! You are a very loveable chatterbox!!