Saturday, January 12, 2008

Boys, Boys, Boys


Looks like Pavarotti, my Senior Rooster, likes to hang with the boys in the Boys Pen. Tommy Boy rules the roost here. Poor little buck kids have to catch as catch can with hay, after the big ones get their fill. I have a beautiful intact purebred Bluefaced Leicester yearling ram to sell, along with the goat boys. It's very hard to find non-meat homes for them but I will try.

Obama is on CNN from Las Vegas, where my Little Ones live. I don't know - I just can't get excited about him, and don't understand the hysteria. I feel like I know Hillary and can trust her. Why can't women get it together to get behind a woman? Same thing happened with the Equal Rights Amendment. Women didn't support it. I will never understand why women pull the rug out from each other, to our collective detriment.

No comments: