Thursday, October 18, 2007

Moonlight Walk


It's hot and humid but we got the trailer loading mostly done. The same scenario every time...you are taking too much, but it's better that I take too much than not enough, where are you going to put all this - your booth is not that big, but I'll find a place to put it...on and on. Expletives galore. I feel like I'm still at BOCES. I've always believed cursing reveals a character flaw. I live with so much of it I find myself doing it, than berating myself later. I took the doggies up the hill in the pitch black dark. A waxing crescent made a little stream of light on the pond. The dogs loved it. I threw the ball for Bodie then shined the light on the water so he could see where to swim to. He brought it to me over and over again to keep throwing it. We went all around the pond then I started tip toeing down the hill, trying to avoid the ground hog holes. Finn and Knut must have gotten excited by the darkness and ran away. If they find the coyotes that killed a goat kid early this week it wouldn't bother me too much. The dogs brought me the little leg. Still don't know who it was. Back to work, must do chores then back to packing. It will be hours before going to sleep. Mia due any minute. Thank goodness. Off to Rhinebeck early AM.

No comments: