Monday, July 02, 2007

My Future Bedroom



Here it is...MY SPACE...in progress. I am showing it now because in not too very long it will contain a trainload of furniture and be decorated to the hilt. I need to look for some cabbage rose chintz, or something like that. I have to get my Queen Anne bedroom set out of the hay mow, which includes a High Boy, a triple dresser, a king size four poster and two end tables. I bought it out of the paper when I lived in New Jersey. AJ, Mia and I picked it up in a rented truck. It was second hand, and has been banged around quite a bit...but when I cover it with miles of fabric and lots of doilies, you will never know. Big Daddy is working hard to get the two bedrooms done before Hannah and Luke come. After years of watching him do all this for other women - it's finally my turn.

No comments: