Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hannah and Her New Boots




I bought Hannah some real sturdy boots today. I have the same kind and they're terrific - warm, waterproof and made in America. As soon as we got them home I found the lost boot to the pair she came to my farm with - oh, well! Unfortunately I didn't have Luke with me to try on a pair, as he went home from lunch with Poppy. When she wore her new boots up to the pond, she realized she couldn't wear them in the water and got her nose slightly out of joint. She decided nothing was going to keep her from her nightly swim, and waded in barefoot - rocks and all. Hannah is so cute when she is poubting, I had to share this world class poubt with the world. The White Boys sensed the trouble and tried to follow her out to the deep water, but they don't swim. They hung around close anyway, just in case she needed them.

3 comments:

The socklady said...

What a wonderful place for children, lots of memories they will have forever.
Contact me at sockladyatlincsatdotcom (with appropriate changes) about socks.

Anonymous said...

Have you ever spun the undercoat of your white dogs. Every time you share a picture of them I can't help but wonder if you do.

miaaviva said...

when this test is done, i'm coming to jump into the pond with the dogs!