Saturday, September 10, 2011

Colorscape Chenango 2011




Colorscape is in full swing. Flooded roads going in to Norwich allowed enough traffic in for the festival to be a success. Many vendors had to cancel, but all the bands showed up and the committee volunteers pulled it off. I'm pleased with how I did and look forward to another good day tomorrow, with happy customers and great music. Co-workers at my school came into my booth throughout the day, curious about what I do. They know I live in the barn with the sheep, but most don't know much beyond that. Now they have an idea.

1 comment:

~ Teresa ~ said...

I am glad to see that you are doing well. I have been waiting to see how you made out during this last storm. We had major flooding here in PA, but my town was pretty well spared. Thank G*d!