Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday Morning Walk





The pull of the lovely cool morning was too much to ignore. I grabbed my camera and took off for the tippy-top with the doggies. Storm clouds were rolling in but were interspersed with bright blue sky. We were rained on but it just added to the thrill. I won't have this freedom in two weeks where I will be imprisoned by concrete and plastic so I'm making sure I enjoy it now. The telly is broken, the speakers on my computer don't work, and there is nothing but my little school lap top with teeny-tiny sound to prevent these random thoughts from shooting through my mind like lightning bolts. In psychology it's called "understimulation." Some people are very uncomfortable with silence and that's me. I forgot I had Pandora.com set up with a Cold Play set, along with my beloved Cranberries and others. I have more to do than I can report, with Colorscape and Fingerlakes looming large. I'm getting a lot done at night, but, when I look out the window and see black and blue clouds, and sheep trails leading up the hill, I have to get outside.

No comments: