Monday, August 22, 2011

Gun Metal Gray



I look for fabrics that jump out at you, but sometimes it's fun to do something kind of subtle. I had this lovely gray chenille in the stash and decided to use it. Luke and Hannah helped me make the perfect buttons for it. The lining is a gift from Carol Crayonbox and her secret source out near Rochester, or is it Ithaca? Western New York is a frontier I haven't explored much yet. I will be out there in three weeks or so to the fabulous Fingerlakes Fiber Festival, where my totes do very well. I'm working very hard so as not to disappoint the nice people who come every year to check out what's new.

1 comment:

Cornerstone Fibres said...

Very nice!!! You are going to have wonderful bags for the fall shows!
HUGS
Kim and crew
off to see how waterlogged the garden is after yesterdays torrential downpour.