Friday, March 04, 2011

Care Package


Mia sent me a package which arrived today. It's always a thrill to drive up and see something waiting for me on the milk room steps with the kitties. I don't know where she found the time to put together a box and mail it. She just got back from her honeymoon and has to catch up with school and go right back to work. Mia has to work EIGHT weekends straight to make up for the time she took to get married and go on her honeymoon! What a hardworking girl! I opened the box to find chocolate from Switzerland, Swiss coffee, two home and garden magazines in German, and the J. Crew fleece lined boots I bought from the Key in Cazenovia which are too big for her. Matt ate the chocolate and I will make the coffee in the morning. I already wore the boots out in the snow with the doggies.

No comments: