Friday, January 25, 2013

Knitters


I don't often get to knit with people as I am very busy raising my own yarn.  I was delighted to see a sofa full of knitters at the Mid Winter Party we attended in Pompey last weekend.  Dale and Stephanie Sherman-Cross invited us to their annual feast with musicians and bonfire.  The city knitters reacted a bit strangely when I told them I had a sheep farm and they really couldn't imagine raising their own fiber bearing animals.  I would bet money their yarn was acrylic and they think fleece is something that comes from LL Bean and has a zipper.   That's okay - I'm well aware of how unusual and wonderful what I do is.  they were very nice people and we had a lovely evening.  The second woman on the left of the lower picture is the Madison County Medical Examiner.  If you meet with sudden death you will likely be examined by this lovely lady.
Perish the thought...

No comments: