Thursday, July 10, 2008

New Berlin Library






We took a trip to the New Berlin Library today. What a lovely place to spend some time. The library is in a historic house right next to our favorite pizzeria. Hannah and Luke immediately went to the video section and found movies they wanted. More movies???!!! But we can't find "Spy Kids" anywhere they argued. Okay, I relented, as long as we sit in the children's room and read a while. We did just that and it was simply devine. So many kiddie books are about farm animals. I loved it. The kids were hungry so we went next door and had lunch. After picking up a few things in the market (right next to the pizzeria) we headed home. I found my kite in the tractor shed and suggested we go up the hill and fly it. No, they wanted to watch Spy Kids. I was outvoted.

No comments: