Sunday, March 04, 2007

Black is Beautiful


As the light at the end of the lambing tunnel becomes visible, I start thinking about my angora goats delivering their kids. Ohhh, that black mohair is soooo nice! Black Jack is the daddy of some of my black goats. He is a very manly goats and the does love him. They are programmed to offer themselves to the studliest male around (my husband knows how that feels) for the betterment of the species. Black Jack has what the girls want. He is getting on in years but we all know that if you've got ATTITUDE, you've got what it takes! Here is Black Jack giving attitude to the camera!

1 comment:

threecollie said...

What a great shot! I stumbled upon your blog during a search for something else and spent so much time reading I forgot what I was looking for.