Saturday, September 08, 2012

Rainy Day Blues

Doesn't look good for Colorscape.   There is a wall of green headed for us on the radar with reports of "severe" weather for today,  60-70 mph winds, possibly hail and tornadoes.  I'm really disappointed but will set up early tomorrow to salvage the weekend.   My soap and wool does not do well in the rain and my pop-up will not keep out the water long.  What a bummer.   Up very late working on product.  I'll work around the farm today and sew another Bundaflicka tote to make myself feel better.  I'm in the very sturdy ag building at Fingerlakes next weekend in the little town of Hemlock, an hour south of Rochester.  Oh, Colorscape!  All the wonderful bands playing continuous music!   The happy customers!   Can't do much about the weather besides hunker down, fall back and regroup. 

No comments: