Thursday, July 12, 2012

Today's Tote

Hannah and Luke are so good about my sewing.  As long as they have full bellies, the internet, cats and dogs, and full-service satellite TV they are happy.  I was happy to find enough of the indestructible Gunlocke fabric to sew two of these totes, one for a Virginia woman who admired it in Maryland only to find it was sold when she checked back with me.  I was able to make one for her and a smaller one pictured here.  I hope to make a trip out to Western New York and the Gunlocke Furniture Company fabric store, which Carol Crayonbox turned me on to.  I will spend the night with her and get a look at her fabulous STUDIO in a separate building.  Fantasies are free, right?  In the meantime she and her side kick, John E. Smith, pick up Gunlocke remnants and offer them to me at very reasonable prices.  This tote is available at www.bundaflicka.etsy.com.

No comments: