Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Products


I'm bringing some shaving cups with brushes to Sheep and Wool this year. They were made by my Farmer's Market friend, Suzanne Farrington. She's a local potting legend. The German brushes are lovely, a step up from what I have been selling. I still have my big, funky blocks of shaving soap. Just emptied a lot of stuff from the Rhinebeck trailer into the cargo trailer, lights, Bundaflicka sign, more roving, etc. I could survive a war with all this wool. Yes, Wool is the Mother of All Fibers. I ordered jars and labels for my Shepherd's Friend Cleansing Grains, but I don't think they will come in time for this show. There is always the farmer's market and the fall shows. The cleansing grains have my handmade soap, ground up with wheat germ, corn meal and oat meal. It's a great way to use my end pieces and bars that don't cut right. I brought Annie a bag of end pieces at Christmas time. She lets the kids have them in the bath tub and leave them in the water. That way they get washed and they don't know it.

4 comments:

Henya said...

Oh, I love this soap ends idea. He-he, just get the kids in the tub and let them play.

Anna said...

cool mugs...

Cornerstone Fibres said...

very nice!! What a great idea :)
HUGS
Kim

Gretchen said...

I wish i was talented enough to use a brush in the shower to shave with because i'd surely purchase one of these! I love your soap for shaving and this is soo cool.