Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Is It Friday?


Feels like the end of the week already. Between school and farm I am wrung out. Mild weather trend is melting the snow. Don't worry, the cold and storms will be back. Off next week to cut out bags, sew, wrap soap and do many farm chores. Too many to mention. Larry and Lester are following me around everywhere. Levi will be loose soon. Mary dropped off one bale of gorgeous second cut hay for the ewes she picked out. I'm ashamed to bring it in and show it to the other sheep, who have the awful first cut full of sticks hay to eat. Matt will help her get her sheep over to her farm tomorrow. I hope Candace is doing okay with her sheep. If I know her she slept in the barn last night and could hardly go to work today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest Kitty ever!