Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Roving


Two big boxes were waiting for me when I got home from work today. John and Kim at Frankenmuth rushed my order and got my fiber back to me in one pound balls. The photo doesn't show how pretty the colors are. Can't wait to see what the Fingerlakes Woolen Mill brings to me at the festival this weekend. I am finally beginning to think I have enough product. This nervous drive takes a lot out of me but that's how I get it done. My sheep are depending on me.

2 comments:

Crazy Lady with purple fingers said...

love the colors!! am waiting for the mills to get my fibre ready for me for the fall sales too, do not know if they are going to make it so am trying to get some processed myself.....not enough hours in the day..........

Cornerstone Fibres said...

Stunning as always Maggie!!! Can't wait till Rhinebeck (grin)
Hows Jackie doing???
HUGS
Kim