Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Gem-Tote


A spinner bought this bag for her Majacraft Gem spinning wheel at the Fingerlakes show. I had another one cut out ready to be sewn, and got it finished last night. If someone buys a bag I try to make another one of them, thinking it must be a good fabric or size. The lining is a lovely orange brocade. I'm trying to get something done every night after chores. The Hamilton market will probably be rained out this weekend - too bad. I wanted to see some friends and buy some of Suzanne Farrington's hand thrown cups to pour shaving soap in. Someone asked for them at Fingerlakes. Have to get some brushes in from Georgia. A woman bought four shaving blocks for male family members. Want to make sure I have plenty for upcoming shows.

1 comment:

Trish said...

My friend really loves her bag-it is gorgeous and perfect for her wheel. You do really nice work.

Last comment for tonight, I promise!