Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Classroom





We are still under construction but have moved into the new wing at school. I have a big, beautiful classroom with all the trimmings - cabinets, a sink, sparkling new white board, new desk, etc. I confess I miss my closet next to the graphic arts studio with all the kids coming in and out doing their projects. The year is winding down. Tomorrow I go to Syracuse in the wee hours of the morning to take teacher certification exams required by NYS. I took these tests years ago but no good, have to do it again. I get sick thinking about it. Social Studies content knowledge in the morning, Liberal Arts and Sciences in the afternoon. I have to leave my animals all day. I know we will all survive and I should be smarter than I was all those years ago...but my brain just doesn't work as well as it used to.

No comments: