Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Five Day Work Week




Hard to go the distance. A five day work week seems to last forever. The weather has been lovely and we sometimes take the kids outside for class. We will be moving into our brand new $45 million dollar wing next week. All the sending districts voted for our expansion along with our sister BOCES in Masonville, 40 miles away. $90 million, in an area where our graduates will have a hard time finding jobs. The farms are folding and most industry has left a long time ago. I had my camera in the jeep and snapped this shot. Special ed will be upstairs. Career Academy - where I work - will be downstairs. My favorite critter was near the road so I got a shot of him, too. OH, he's so gorgeous. If only I could climb on his back and wander around the pretty field. He would probably pitch me over the fence.

No comments: