Thursday, June 21, 2007

The View from my Window


When I look out my living room window and see the flock grazing on the hill I know why I came here. It soothes my soul. Matt is working hard on the apt. He put a door in to seperate my work room from the living area. You walk into my room first, then into the apt. This will help keep the flies out. My four poster is set up right in front of the big TV (well, bigger than what I had in the trailer!) When my DVD player is in I can watch Pride and Prejudice and see the detail in Lizzie's dresses (which I want to copy someday). I am putting my sewing machine in front of the window where I will also have this view. What can be better? After many years of sewing in basements, laundry rooms, etc. I will have the best seat in the house!

1 comment:

miaaviva said...

mommie.. this is dreamy!!!!! so beautiful!! it reminds me of all of the pretty scandinavian countryside that i was so lucky to see!!! i am so proud of you oxoox