Saturday, June 30, 2007

Sweat Shop


Kelly brought her husband Steve over to help Matt sheet rock the two bedrooms in our barn apt. While they guys were working we got to work ourselves and made curtains for the living room. We had a good time and made some very serviceable curtains out of fabric given to me buy an upscale store in New Jersey called White Lotus Home. They make organic futons and offered me a truck load of futon fabric they were no longer using. Some of it is just wonderful, including this gingham. Truth be told, I think I might take them down. I think they are too dark and I don't like the way they hang. I am so persnickity about some things...and my curtains are one of them. Maybe it's because I don't like anything to obscure the beautiful view. I think I better take the dogs on a hike up the hill and wait for the full moon to come up. That might straighten out my head.

No comments: