Friday, June 08, 2007

Relief! She Blogged!

My all time favorite blogger came back. I was really getting worried. Curlypurl.typepad.com. has been going through a tough year and sometimes, I totally understand this, it's difficult to share the pain. It just doesn't transfer from the heart to the keyboard. I check every day, sometimes several times, to see if she blogged, and lately I've been disappointed. Every blog is like a mini-chapter of a novel. She writes about her art - and she is incredibly talented in so many areas - and her marriage, her kids, her pets, and, for now, struggling career. No holes barred. I love her honesty, it's so refreshing in a world where people are always hedging, "What will they think of me if I say that?" Not Curlypurl. I admire her so much and am not worried. She will come out of this turmoil just fine, landing on both feet, firmly planted. What I would give to have that mass of curls on my head...I am her greatest fan.

No comments: