Monday, June 07, 2010

Temps Dipping




Lovely and cool today, with temps dipping to 40's tonight. Mary and I went to the pond after work to watch the doggies swim. Mary is nursing a badly sprained ankle otherwise she would probably go in, but it's a little cool for me. Glad I still have the new chicks/ducklings in the bathroom with the baseboard heater if they need it. Matt let the piggies out of their room in the barn to play in the adjacent piggie pasture on the south side of the barn. They were very shy at first but eventually came out to poke around the greens. I can't approach them as they run into a corner and try to get under each other in a writhing piggie pile. They are so adorable. I am truly fascinated with my piggies. Each one has a distinctive face, and one is a bit smaller than the others. Annie had a good idea for names...Winken, Blinken and Nod. Perfect!

No comments: