Sunday, June 06, 2010

A Heavy Load...


Sunday should be a day of rest, according to my faith, but it rarely is. Between the stuff I have to do, mostly animal and housework related, and the stuff I want to do, mostly craft related, there are important decisions to be made. I think I went into a craft business to have a good excuse to let the housework go so I can sew, make soap and creme, etc. That excuse will only go so far. The fields are wet and cold and I need another pair of rubber boots to hike up to the pond in this weather. That will help keep me inside and working. I have a bit of a headache due to sleep issues and there is a kitty sitting on the back of my neck, pulling on my braid, not helping with the headache. I have some lovely fabric waiting to be sewn. I had similar fabric a couple of years back and never thought I would find it again. When I found it on Fabric Guru.com I was thrilled. They had a seven yard piece really cheap. That should give me six smaller bags, which people seem to want these days. I keep reminding myself that most people don't have the crap to carry around that alternative high school teachers and crafters do but I seldom read the memo. Okay, Maggie, get to work and get something accomplished around here!

No comments: