Friday, June 15, 2007

Rubber Ducky in the Bathroom


Okay, so I fell for the Wal-Mart cutesy decorating scheme. I wanted only handmade primitive objects in my barn apt., but when I went to WM to buy curtain rods and towels, there is was. I was instantly transported back in time to a bathtub filled with my beautiful cherubic baby twins and their rubber duckies floating around. I think I still have one of them. I just had to have this rubber ducky rug and matching hand towels. I could have gotten rubber ducky potty brushes, garbage can, and toothbrush holders, but I restrained myself. Little touches, I kept repeating. I matched curtain fabric to the rug, too. I bet Hannah and Luke will love it! Good thing Matt is working on the door to the bathroom, because Tanner already tried to drag away my rubber ducky rug by the pom-poms. It wouldn't last 5 minutes in her puppy jaws.

No comments: