Friday, June 08, 2007

95 F. Expected Today


Okay, so the temp is spiking. My school has AC, and the sheep have the shady barn. Have got to get the doggies out of the tin can, which gets very hot even with the fan on. AJ and Hector, his Rutgers friend, are coming on Sunday. I will ask them to help get my cast iron claw foot bath tub in the apt. If I'm lucky, Matt will hook it up, and the pedestal sink, and I have have a full operational bathroom. No shower apparatus yet - I found it on ebay for $400 (keep dreaming)so it will have to wait. I will dunk my head under the bath water, European style. Matt is wary of having company but with the toilet in I don't mind. Hector spent a year with the Army in Afghanistan so I think he can survive Maggie's Farm. Maybe he will help me get a couple of goats shorn, poor things are going blind with mohair! Mia is in Paris now, staying in Jenny's apt. Next stop Zurich after a train ride through the Alps!

No comments: