Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Future Home


It's coming along and it can't happen fast enough. The hot water is frozen in the trailer and I told Matt not to spend any more time on it, and to please, oh please, work on the barn apartment. He does as much as he can, and it's cold and slow going in there. I will be able to walk out of the apartment into my workroom, complete with large cutting table with storage underneath and in cabinets all around. I will leave my workroom and enter an insulated bunny room where the bottles won't freeze. What a dream come true! Exit the bunny room and there will be the sheep, goats, llamas and chickens. We will all be under one roof. The windows of the apartment look out onto the pasture hillside. A fenced in doggie yard will be outside the apt. door so I can just roll out of bed, open the door and say, "Doggies out!" Estimated time of occupation? Who knows? I pray it's soon.

No comments: