Sunday, June 01, 2014

Sirens

These lovely ladies laid themselves down on the lawn behind my tent yesterday at the farmer's market.  It was such a beautiful, delightful, warm, sunny day and I almost joined them.  The market started slow but got quite busy, with several school friends stopping by to visit.  I love when they do that.  Everybody goes home with a bag of soap.  I was able to visit with my market friends Candace and Susanne Farrington, who makes the fabulous shaving cups for me.  One man stopped by to tell me he bought one for his daughter when he brought her to school at Colgate University four years ago and he's STILL shaving with it.  He bought another one to get him through the next few years as he doesn't expect to be back to Hamilton.  Very, very cool indeed.

No comments: