Sunday, April 25, 2010

Where Are My Kids?



I often wonder what my kids are up to. We haven't lived together since they were 17 years old. Someone told me "the better you raise them the less they need you." Maybe that's true as mine never came home to live after they left. Either that or my cooking was really awful. They are pretty good about keeping in touch. Today I received a picture of Mia running a breast cancer fund raising marathon, and Eric flying in his plane in California. I'm fairly certain my Orthodox priest in training son, AJ, went to church this morning and is probably doing something scholarly or relaxing this afternoon. I'm keeping busy as usual, my coping mechanism for missing all of them. Grandkids 4,000 miles away. Good thing I have so many little friends here to keep me company.

No comments: