Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sew Nice


I have one full week to concentrate on my farm store. Many bags hanging, but most need bottom inserts or buttons. Several are cut out waiting for sewing. I'll be cutting out some smaller red dot snap frame bags, for small knitting projects or regular purse use. I still need snap frames, shaving brushes and photo card inserts. I hope my photo print order is waiting for me at the post office. Even with extra time, animals have to be taken care of regardless, and with Matt gone for a week to Texas, there will be a lot of toting bales, watering, etc. I plan on letting the flock out to graze a couple of hours a day before sunset, which will help get them fed, but there is not a whole lot of grass out there yet. Mia is hoping to come and help me wrap soap and do chores, but she might have to present a paper to a professor at UMDNJ in Newark on her day off instead. Fingers crossed. Dark, rainy and cold outside. I locked myself out of my minivan last night - darned electronic locks - with both sets of keys inside. AAA is going to send somebody, but who knows how long they will take to get way out here in Brookfield. PO closes at 11 and the feed mill at 12. I may be on vacation, but I'm never on vacation, and life is still complicated...

No comments: