Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Over the Hump


One stop at the feed store and dry cleaner (I go maybe once a year or two as much as I hate what they do to the environment I can't put my beautiful red duffle coat Mia bought me in the washing machine!) and another for gas, milk and eggs and it's almost dark when I get home. The doggies are SO happy to see me. It snowed a bit this morning, shape of things to come. I read it's been 110 F. for three days in Argentina. I've been sleeping better the last few nights, maybe it's the hibernation kicking in. I'll make some stir fry with left over chicken and get to work in the barn. My sheep are getting big around the middle and staying in the barn a lot. I have to start sorting and dyeing wool again. Maryland Sheep and Wool is May 1 and it will be here before I know it.

No comments: