Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Don't Worry, Be Happy!


What a happy, smiling bunch of buddies Luke has at school in San Jose. Glad to see he is having fun. It's been cloudy here all day, not a hint of blue sky or sun. Off tomorrow but big push to get the insulation spread out. My old student friend, Randy, is coming to help out. Good thing for me, as the cellulose comes in giant bales, dropped off in the driveway, and Matt thought I would be holding the other end. My lovely Patchouli oil arrived and I will be making soap and creme with it, along with sewing bags and cutting up the Anise soap I just made. I had hoped to make some sense out of the chaos that is my apartment, but that's no fun. Why don't I make some coffee and get outside to pick my wether fleece? I'm going to make a red run, as I only had 16 pounds and it sold out quickly. I like the vinegary smell of fleece in the dye pot. It makes me happy!

1 comment:

Henya said...

The kids look so happy.
I am with you, why do houswork, when there are all thouse exiting things like wool and beads are around.