Saturday, October 11, 2008

Market Day




The weather was gloriously beautiful, bright sunshine - not a cloud in the sky. On day's like this I can see every fiber in a skein of yarn and every thread in a bag. I often make little snips here and there, as the light is so bad in the apartment and sewing at night doesn't help. The bag I stayed up 'til midnight to finish sold right off! I snapped pics of the lady as she left with her new carry-all. Looked good! It was a good day at the market and Maggie was very satisfied with herself. The dogs woke me up at 5, so I was a bit groggy at first. Got my Italian bread and cheese from the Mennonite family and I was set. I'm dead on my feet now, but all the reinforcement I got today keeps me going. Have to push, push, push to get ready for Rhinebeck. Heard about people getting together to travel there from our area. Matt home tonight which helps a great deal. Jan is away at her daughter's wedding. Bet they had good weather too. Wish I could have gone, but it just couldn't happen. Nothing holds you down like a farm...

No comments: