Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Puppy Love


Lilly is a Shiba Inu belonging to Amish, Andrew's friend in Manhattan. Lilly spent the weekend with Mia in Morristown while the guys went skiing in Vermont. We decided to take Lilly to the Delaware Riverkeeper craft show rather than leave her in the crate at home. Tim White gave us permission to bring Lilly inside and she was a bit hit. I had never heard of a Shiba Inu dog before. They are an old breed from Japan and Lilly is quite friendly. She looks right at the camera, something my dogs do not like to do, and is quite sparky and confident. I think she was great for business. When I got home to the farm my dogs had their noses all over me. They know what Mia's Finn smells like, but what was this? Another strange dog scent? I had some explaining to do.

No comments: