Saturday, December 25, 2010

Boot Hill


A good pair of boots is very important in our line of work. I slip in and out of mine many times a day. No matter how much cold weather clothing you put on if your feet are not taken care of properly you are miserable. Matt and I gave each other Muck boots for Christmas. I looked and looked for boots that are not made in China, but, guess what? They are all made in China. I go through boots about every two years. They crack and leak - not fun when you are trudging through mud, manure and snow. I was wearing a pair of leather lug boots that I bought Eric for Christmas several years back but he didn't like. They were too big and not warm. Now I have squishy, warm, rubber boots on. Together with my Carhartt jump suit I am ready to rock and roll.

No comments: