Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Oh, Billy!



That's it. Closing the bathroom door and shutting himself in is one thing...but now he's jumping on the sofa. I had Billy in the hay mow tonight while I was doing chores and eating dinner, but I don't think he's ready to spend the night there yet. It's coming soon. He's so adorable, and doesn't make a sound up there until he's hears my voice and then waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!! Those moms will knock him around, but Chris my llama won't let anything happen to him. I blocked off the hole to the lower level, but even if he fell down I don't think the sheep will hurt him. They are nicer than the goat mothers. I drove home from work on snowy, slippery roads. Even the F150 slid some, with the anti-lock brakes chattering. I popped a little chicken in the oven and turned it on before going out for chores. Two hours later the smell when I opened the apartment door was wonderful. Ate in front of the TV then went to get Billy out of the hay mow. Back in at 8 just in time for the Olympics. What a night - can't wait to see Lindsey Vonn ski. Still snowing, but not very cold. Bunny water not freezing. Fine with me.

No comments: