Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Another Day on the Front


Woke up at 4:50. Olympic Curling on TV. That would ordinarily be the perfect vehicle to more sleep, but I decided to spin some wool instead (after coffee and inside kittie feeding that is). I have another giant bobbin full of mostly natural colored three ply llama, BFL and angora, spun and plied very tightly, the only way I can do it these days. I might sneak half a skein to make myself a pair of socks. I'll display one sock at this season's shows to help sell the yarn. Better turn a nice heel on that one. It snowed a bit last night, with more coming now. Perfect day to stay home but no can do. Busy week with paperwork and some changes in the classroom, which never go over well with students who like to think they are running the show. Luckily this Batwoman has a Robin to back her up...no, not my spinning wheel! Better hit the road.

1 comment:

Henya said...

Yes. yes, yes! Make some socks for yourself. Or if you want I can make you a pair.