Friday, February 06, 2009

Izzy Loves the Snow




Izzy just loves the snow. He is heavier and chubbier than when I first got him so I didn't put a sweater on him this winter. Izzy HATES to have a sweater on anyway. He thinks the sweater makes him look like a sissy in front of the other dogs. Izzy just keeps moving around and keeps warm. It is pitiful to see him holding up his paws when it's really really cold, and that's when I say fun's over and we go inside. Izzy is my favorite bed doggie. He gets so excited when he sees me getting ready for night-night. Sometimes I play a trick on him. I let him get all settled in under the covers by my feet, or up against the small of my back, then I say, "Izzy - Kiss!" He loves me so much he gets up and does his doggie Army crawl up to my face to give me a little kiss.

No comments: