Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Paddy's Day


Matt says, "Now I know I'm Irish when there are sheep living in my house!" Have fun, all you non-Irish people (myself included) who like to party-down today. I used to go to the NYC parade to watch all the faithful go by with their patron saints proudly displayed, along with every cop and fireman in the tri-state area. It was a fun, happy time. The VMI (Virginia Military Institute) marching band participates in the New York parade. It was wonderful watching them march by, after spending so many years driving up and down the Shenandoah Valley to visit Eric at VMI. Have to get out to the sheep and get off to work. Hope I can find something green in the laundry basket. Winter is back - in the teens out there. Hope the heat in the truck decides to work this morning.

No comments: