Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Monday


Busy today with Adopt-a-Lamb program. The adoptions are coming in, and I am so relieved to know I have all these wonderful friends helping me to raise the sheep I am blessed with. I posted some things on Etsy. It's going to take me a while to get the hang of it, but it's a start. I had a wonderful, long chat with Eric last night from Las Vegas. It's hot there already. Kelly and Steve brought the five little bottle babies back today. Steve is not doing well and can't handle all the bending over with his back the way it is. More surgery tomorrow for him. I'm surprised they even tried to do the lambs, but he loves them so. Maggie has more bottles to mix and more bellies to fill. Thank Goodness for the adopting moms...I just might make it with them sharing the load! Back to work tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful! How many have been adopted? Yes, you do have wonderful friends ........... you are blessed as are all in your flock.

Kathleen said...

This is a great idea! Do you think you'll still have a lamb available for adoption in April?