Saturday, March 22, 2008

Full Moon


The spring light is amazing...and with the full moon the light remains all night long. It's still very cold, but the longer daylight hours really help. I bought the last of the hay my farmer had to sell, and got some round bales in today. Now I'm scrounging around the neighborhood for hay. Stopped at a farm with a sign out but he just bought some heifers and is keeping his hay for them. I'm okay for a week, then it's panic time. The lambs are so beautiful, and most of them are growing alright. The moms are amazing. I'm washing and dyeing lots of wool. It takes much longer to dry in the winter time, but I have so much to process, with more growing all the time. I posted some handspun to my Etsy store. Too bad, the photos just don't show how pretty the yarn is.

No comments: