Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Fur Ball


I prepared a basket of Maggie's Farm products for the Annual Fur Ball to benefit the Chenango County SPCA.  I filled it with jars of Shepherd's Friend Hand Creme, 24 bars of Goat Milk Soap by Maggie's Farm, two skeins of my wool, a shaving kit, a Needle Felting Fiber Pack, a bed made of a carded batt, all inside a vintage woven willow basket.  Someone will snatch it up.  I'll drop the basket off at the shelter today.  Last year my basket had a lot of bids in the Silent Auction.  This basket has more goodies.  I have to find something swishy to wear to this gala semi-formal event at the Canasawackta Country Club in Norwich.  The local glitterati comes out en masse for the critters.  The Fur Ball is so much fun, with fantastic food and terrific music.  All proceeds go to the homeless doggies and kitties in the shelter.

No comments: