Friday, August 31, 2012

Nighty- Night Boys

Rudolfo still gets a night-night bottle, although he hardly sucks on it.  He is almost as big as Marcello now and they are both coming along nicely.  Mama seems to have enough milk for both.  I'm keeping her well-nourished with grain and some lovely green second cut hay I found on the roadside in Mt. Upton.  I think it's time for the little family to go out to graze on the lush green grass out there.  I think Miss Mamie will take good care of them. I will probably have a hard time catching the boys for a hug, but pretty soon they will be as big as ponies and there won't be any picking them up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's odd I ran across your blog yesterday when I searched for bag photos on google. I went to the funeral of a girl in her late 20s yesterday who worked with animals and had a life dream of having a sheep farm. She loved lambs. You are living her dream.