Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer Fun

It feels just right to be home with the kids on the farm.  I get up just as early but don't have to rush out of here - sheer bliss.  I love having Hannah and Luke here.  It somehow feels like I've gone back to the time I had AJ and Mia home again.  We are keeping busy with trips to town yesterday to get badminton rackets.  We put them to good use right away, with the lovely cool temps and breeze last night.  Luke flies his remote control helicopter in the cavernous hay mow and helps me with chores without being asked.  Fantastic!  Hannah wants to sew and I'm thrilled.  She is living in the House of Fabrics, and with two machines in working order right now we are good to go.  Luke wants to wrap soap for me.  How could I be so lucky?  They are both looking forward to the market tomorrow.  I suspect we will be ready for the pond after a day in the sun in Hamilton. 

No comments: