Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sadie

Sadie does not care for the snow and ice.  It hurts her little paws and she jumps up on my leg as if to say, please, please, don't make me stand in this stuff.  I take her out whenever she whimpers, as per Mia's instructions, but it's too cold and wet for the little darling to relax and pee.  I put a sweater on her when I took her out after school today, but I don't think she liked it.  She stood there, stiff and still, and I brought her back inside.  I'll continue to take her out for potty training, but I have a feeling it will be newspaper for now.  When Mia takes her back she can take over the supervision.  In the meantime, Sadie is supremely happy living inside with her mother to play with and kitties to chase.   I was so worried about leaving her alone during the day, but she has plenty of company and is happy to see me when I'm home from school.  Sadie is so silky soft and cuddly, and just so smart, happy and playful.  She looks the most like Reba of all the puppies, with her Bloodhound snout,  long ears and smooth coat.  She knows her name and loves to nibble on my ear.  When Sadie says my name I'll really be impressed, but not at all surprised.

No comments: